Home | Xenophobia: Part One | Xenophobia: Part Two | Xenophobia: Part Three | Fish Out Of Water | LiveJournal Blog

Introduction

Ah, the last contest I took part in and did well at. This is part of the Man of the Season series that's been running at Insim for over two years now, and out of all the times I've tried (that's a lot!), this was the only one I got past not only round one, but all the others that followed - and this is one of the strictest for eliminations too, so although I didn't get to top three it's still one hell of an achievement! :D

Rating: Normal
Eliminations: Yes
Result: Either fourth or fifth - they only listed the top three, so I'm not quite sure.

Other notes: Oh yes - another installment from his and Chris's story, Brotherly Love - in fact if you're interested, read that first. While rounds one and two don't relate to the story, round three doubles as the epilogue.

Friday 20 June 2008

Application Round

Hi folks! Yep, it's me again, Andy Turilli, still twenty-one years old and working through an online degree in music. I guess my job could be best described as part-time home student, and full-time Mu... erm, Da... Parent to four little terrors... Nah, not really, I love them to bits, just can't keep up with them all!

Got my hair done specially! How do you like it?


Ah, I love a good roast, don't you? What? You thought I meant the dish?


I love it when it snows. Especially during the day, when I get some time to myself. Snowman!


What, me resist building a snowman? Puh-lease. Best part of winter! Aside from Christmas of course!

No comments: